Winter Program 2017
Experience Luosto by taking part in our Arctic Adventures and Safaris! Our Winter Weekly Excursions offers a wide range of activities and experiences, affordable and easy to join!
Take part in our Snowmobile Driving school to get the right skills to take on a more demanding safari, or visit Luosto's most popular attaractions such as the Amethyst mine, Husky Farm or Reindeer Farms. You can also enjoy the nature on the ski tracks or on snow shoes - have fun in the snow!
For those who want to explore Lapland even further, we offer a choice of optional excursions, available on request! You can also ask for a tailored programme just for your group.
For the coming winter season 2015-2016 we have some exciting new programmes - alongside the more traditional and most requested safaris, you can now try ice-climbing in Pyhä's beautiful ice wall or create the most fun sculptures from snow.
- All excursions are subject to a minimum number of 2 participants or as shown.
- The Finnish law dictates a minimum age of 15 and a driver's licence to drive a snowmobile.
- The snowmobiles are insured, drivers are liable for damages up to 650 Euro in the event of an accident.
- Please book the excursions by 16.00 the previous day to ensure your participation.
- We reserve the right to changes.
- There are no cancellations available
Excursions available by request:
- Horsebackriding. 1-3 pax. 2 h, Transfer by car
- Horsesleighriding 2+2 pax, 1 h
- Try Ice climbing in Pyhä. Transfer by car
- Evening Samojed safari, max 8 pax. Transfer by car. Fridays, 17.30.
- Finnish cuisine School
- Snowmobile Safari to Suomu
- Snowmobile Safari to Norway
- Snow Surfing
If you didn't find safari which you interested in, please, contact us!